7th Annual Pharma Customer Experience Management Summit
1 – 3 September 2020 | Vienna
It’s well known that pharmaceutical industry is a step behind in customer experience in comparison with other industries due to strong regulations. The world is transforming to digital and pharma has to transform as well. It’s time now to change the traditional mindset and shift to modern and personalised experience of all the pharma customers – from HCPs to patients.
This unique pharma customer experience event will definitely provide you with lessons learned and give you valuable tips shared by senior-level decision-makers. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business meeting. Do not hesitate and book the dates 1-3 September 2020 for this inspiring pharma customer experience conference in Vienna!
We care about the health and wellbeing of our attendees. Listening to our clients’ requests and following their concerns regarding travelling bans, we decided to postpone this summit.
We will be pleased to welcome you at our summit in September.
Will Be Discussed
- The evolution of pharma strategies to address the needs of patients as consumers
- Precision medicine in oncology – The pharma’s new role in healthcare
- Alternative ways to customise HCP communications – Smart Data and Smarter Analytics
- Digital customer experience in pharma
- Personalisation in CEM – The use of omnichannel in personalised marketing
- Patient experience – Getting closer to the patient
- Launch inspiration in the ever-changing environment
- Building a holistic and cross-functional approach in pharmaceutical customer experience
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: