15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Redefining Customer Experience in the Digital Economy and why is the Customer Experience even more important
Enhancing Customer Engagement through integrated marketing approach
Building a company culture which has customers always in the centre of a decision making process
How to achieve Cross-Functional Collaboration and develop multifunctional portfolio of activities to support customers
How to constantly improve your Multi-Channel Experience by expanding Personalization Efforts
Aligning Digital Health solutions such as Web portals, apps and body sensors with the Customer Experience Strategy
How to measure Customer Experience and set actionable performance metrics
Shift from a Product Strategy to a Brand Strategy
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
External Affairs Director
Senior Market Access and Customer Relationship Manager
Global Strategic Market Intelligence Lead
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Market Access
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Centricity
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Patient Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Interaction
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Services
- Customer Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Patient Solutions
- Patient Centricity
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 April 2017
Digitalization & the Future of CX
4th April (15:00 – 16:00)
- Using social media to get feedback on the CX delivery
- End- to-end customer experience through social media- apps, websites
- Transforming the customer strategy to meet the millennial customer’s needs
- How about reinventing instead of just improving the CX?
- Cross functional collaboration of marketing and CX management towards a forward- looking customer experience strategy
- What are the challenges when shifting Customer Experience from a Multi-Channel to an Omni Channel approach?
Customer Centric Company
4th April (16:00 – 17:00)
- Moving beyond one-size-fits-all mindset towards personalizing offers
- Loyalty programs tailored to the customer’s needs
- Customer centric culture from Banking, Pharmaceutical and Telecom point of view
- How to deliver good experiences to a customer across the
- Different customers need different approaches
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Hilton Vienna Plaza Schottenring 11, 1010 Wien, Austria
Things to do in Vienna:
• No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit of this magnificent palace
–Schoenbrunn Palace. The gardens are a must.
• Did you know Vienna also has a Walk of Fame? Instead of containing
celebrities like in LA, this walk of fame is full of composers who had
some sort of connection with Vienna.
• Visit massive cathedral is the true centerpiece of Vienna – St. Stephen’s