5th Annual Pharma Customer Experience Management Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head of Customer Experience, Insight and Multichannel Engagement
Head of Global Multi-Channel Strategy and Execution
Head of Customer Operations UK
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Philippe KIRBYDirector, Customer Engagement Platform
Establishing A Customer Engagement Ecosystem In A Digital World
Bringing your multiple customer touch-points together to provide a seamless customer experience is essential in today’s digital world, as individual behaviors have drastically evolved across all demography and classes of society. Customer expectations have changed and companies must adapt to deliver an experience that will be valued and relevant as well as returning insights that will drive profitability. A well designed customer engagement ecosystem will enable companies to achieve a seamless and personalized experience and fully leverage the value of digital.
- What are the key components?
- What is critical to delivering a seamless customer experience?
- What do you standardize and what do you localize?
Priya KHULLARHead Of Customer Experience, Insight And Multichannel Engagement
Measure The Customer Experience Across Every Channel
Developing a clear and seamless picture of the customer experience for responsive, customer-centric strategies which deliver results.
- Building a 360 view of the customer
- Determining the next best action
- Predictive behavior modeling
Patric-Alexander JARCHOWHead Of Global Multi-Channel Strategy And Execution
From Global Strategy To Local Execution
Giving the audience a glance at our Global to Local approach. At the same time aiming to speak for more customer focus and customer centricity around everything we do. The use of data and insights to optimize the engagement.
- Global role in local environment
- Customer centric thinking as a key for any development
- Break silos cross-country and cross-brand
- How to optimize operations to enable country execution
- Analytics and insights to further optimize
Danny DONKERSTherapeutic Area Director Respiratory Benelux & Nordics
Social Selling In Pharma: From Theory To Daily Practice
More and more pharma companies come to the same conclusion that the way sales force used to work, does not meet customer needs with all consequences like continuous decrease in acces to HCP’s. Being aware is a first step, but then? A lot of companies struggle how to integrate new approaches in current sales teams not to mention all legal aspects, etc. In this presentation I would like to tell you how we made in Teva a first step in transforming our sales teams and the way they work.
- What is social selling?
- What does it bring?
- What does it mean for daily work of sales reps?
- What competencies are required?
- How to get there?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- How is customer centricity changing pharma CEM?
- Collecting data and feedback strategy to provide personalized experience
- The rise of chatbots in the business
- Modern ways of interacting with payers, providers and patients
- Social media and apps to attract millennials
- Progressive ideas for boosting business with multichannel strategy
- Customer engagement in digital world
- Designing a customer-centric digital transformation
- mHealth and the use of digital technologies
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Patient Engagement
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Connectivity
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insight
- Multichannel Engagement
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Operations
- Multichannel Strategy
- Multichannel Excellence
- Digital Experience
- Customer Solutions
- Customer Excellence
How Far is Your Company on its Digital Journey?
- What is the future of customer experience with machine learning?
- Using digitalization and AI – what works well and what has to be improved?
- How is automation affecting the customer experience?
- How to use data silos for managing the analysis that will deliver positive customer experience?
- How can you use mobile apps in the role of improving customer experience? What are the threats, obstacles and advantages?
From Touchpoints to Journey
- More touchpoints, more complexity – how should companies tackle this issue?
- What are the strategies to analyze feedback in order to improve CX
- The importance of customer segmentation based on their profiles and needs
- Aligning metrics, design and innovation around customer journeys
- The battle for customers – how is your company overcoming competition?