15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Redefining Customer Experience in the Digital Economy and why is the Customer Experience even more important
Enhancing Customer Engagement through integrated marketing approach
Building a company culture which has customers always in the centre of a decision making process
How to achieve Cross-Functional Collaboration and develop multifunctional portfolio of activities to support customers
How to constantly improve your Multi-Channel Experience by expanding Personalization Efforts
Aligning Digital Health solutions such as Web portals, apps and body sensors with the Customer Experience Strategy
How to measure Customer Experience and set actionable performance metrics
Shift from a Product Strategy to a Brand Strategy
Director Strategy & Customer Centricity Europe and Canada
Executive Director – Customer Engagement and Operations
Head of Commercial Excellence, Business Unit Director GM & Spec.
Sr. Director Market Access & Pricing Generics
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Market Access
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Centricity
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Patient Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Interaction
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Services
- Customer Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Patient Solutions
- Patient Centricity
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 April 2017
How to build Customer Centric Organization?
4th April (15:00 – 16:00)
- What are the benefits of the Customer Centric Culture?
- Moving from a product centric to a customer centric culture
- Personalization efforts as a key for organizations wanting to differentiate
- Storytelling in pharma industry – The power of a patient story in marketing
- How to deliver good experiences to customer across the customer journey?
How to improve Multi-Channel Customer Experience
4th April (16:00 – 17:00)
- How to improve Multi-Channel Communication with customers?
- What are the challenges when shifting Customer Experience from a Multi-Channel to Omni Channel approach?
- Social Media, Apps, or Online Chat Forums – Is it necessary to interact on all platforms or is it more valuable to use targeted ways of communication only?
- Using data and the right technology as an engine of the new model of the Customer Engagement
- Targeting the right audience with the right message
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof, Herrengasse 10, 1010 Wien, Austria
Things to do in Vienna:
• No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit of this magnificent palace
–Schoenbrunn Palace. The gardens are a must.
• Did you know Vienna also has a Walk of Fame? Instead of containing
celebrities like in LA, this walk of fame is full of composers who had
some sort of connection with Vienna.
• Visit massive cathedral is the true centerpiece of Vienna – St. Stephen’s